Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Wanted to take just a second and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and wish you all a Happy New Year.  I also wanted to apologize to those confused by the most recent postings that have gone up late.  I was having some issues with the software I am using and unfortunately my posts from November didn't publish until recently.  Everything should be all good for the new year and I am looking forward to a very busy first few months of the year where I will be diving more weekends than not, completing my Search and Recovery, Naturalist, EFR, Rescue Diver, Boat Diver, and Drift Diver all before a much needed break from courses where I will be focusing on recreational diving.  This looks to be another amazing year and I can't wait to see what the open water has to show me this year and I look forward to relaying all the stories along to my friends.  I encourage everyone to click on the "Follow" button to the right so that you are notified of all new posts as they are published so you don't miss any of the fun.  All the best to everyone in the new year and I hope to see many of you under the waves!

No comments:

Post a Comment